Scan to win a chance to meet your favourite team offer
Terms and conditions tab:
1. This scan to win a chance to meet your favourite team offer (the “Promotional Offer”) terms and conditions (the “T&C’s”) is a consumer Promotional Offer , which is sponsored and operated by Colgate- Palmolive (India) Limited (“Colgate”).
2. This Promotional Offer is valid only for the citizens of India above 18 years of age and only applicable for participation into the Promotional Offer in India.
3. The Promotional Offer is valid only in India w.e.f 15th Mar 2021 until 31st Oct 2021 (in “the Offer Period”). Promotion is open to citizens of India only, subject to other terms and conditions contained herein.
4. Under this Promotional Offer, consumers subject to clause 2 and 3 above, will be required to scan the QR code available on the Colgate Maxfresh 160g Pack (“Promotional Pack”) subject to availability, featuring this Promotional Offer. For regular packs having regular QR code may not be eligible to participate. Purchase of the Promotional Pack is non-mandatory and only scanning of QR code and further steps is the prerequisite to participate.
5.On landing in this page, participants will have to update their details to join the Colgate Smiles Club. With the Colgate Smiles Club participants may unlock certain rewards and will be eligible to receive various promotional and products related information from Colgate as per the terms and condition of the Colgate Smiles Club.
6A. Only the participants who have successfully registered themselves on the Colgate smiles Club through the aforesaid QR code of the Promotional pack, will stand a chance to win the following winner entitlements, subject to clause 7 & 8 below :-
Chance to meet with cricket player(s) from the teams featuring on the various Promotional Packs, and chosen as per the discretion of Colgate subject to availability. or
Chance to win certain team merchandise or accessories as per the discretion of Colgate subject to availability.
7. Colgate will randomly select from amongst the aforesaid participants a total of 60 winners from those who have participated successfully during the Offer Period upto 30th Aug 2021, who will get the chance to meet the cricket player(s) as per point 6A (a). A list of these 60 winners for this purpose will also be declared after 30th Aug 2021 on https://www.colgate.com/en-in/maxfresh.
8. A total of 300 winners will be randomly selected from the participants (note that winners in point 7 above will not be re-considered for this purpose) will get certain team merchandise or accessories as per the discretion of Colgate subject to availability as per point 6A (b). A list of these 300 winners for this purpose will also be declared periodically till 30th Oct, 2021 on https://www.colgate.com/en-in/maxfresh.
9. In case of winners who have won the chance to meet the player(s), the day, date, venue and duration of the meet shall be as decided by Colgate upon declaring the winner. The meeting may be physical meeting or virtual remote meeting, based on the availability and discretion of Colgate and also may be subject to force majeure conditions. The winners shall be responsible for their own travel / food expenses, cost, safety, accommodation etc. to make themselves available for a meet and greet event of the players once informed by Colgate. In case a winner is unable to be present during the decided event, Colgate shall not be responsible to make available another meet and greet for such winners. For the sake of clarity is specified that the meet event does not include an in person or virtual introductory meet of the winners with the player(s) and will be subject to only attending the event where the player(s) will be invited along with other people to address in the event.
10. The final list of team players as mentioned above, will be as per the discretion of Colgate and the winners shall not have any right to request or demand for meeting any specific player from the team or for a specific team merchandise or accessories. The decision of Colgate in this regard shall be final and the winners shall not have any right to request or demand for any specifics.
11. The lucky winners will be contacted over the call/sms of such lucky winners by Colgate and / or its authorised agency.
12. Colgate and /or its agency will never demand or solicit or request for - (a) any advance payment or request for any kind of payment or charges whatsoever; or (b) any financial information of your accounts, credit or debit card etc; or (c) clicking any link or subscribe any suspicious link etc.; except registering with basic personal information on Colgate smiles club through the landing page reached from the QR code on the Promotional Pack only
13. The decision of Colgate as regards to the Promotional Offer shall be final. No correspondence or any other claims whatsoever, in this regard will be entertained.
14. No queries, claims, dispute, complaints or grievances pertaining to the Promotional Offer shall be entertained by Colgate or its facilitating partners from the date of the closure of the Promotional Offer.
15. The Winner cannot assign his entitlements or is not transferable and the meet event is personal only to the winner.
16. This Promotional Offer shall be subject to Indian Laws and in case of any disputes, the Courts at Mumbai, shall have the exclusive jurisdiction.
17. Standard force majeure terms apply to this Promotional Offer including government restrictions and inability to operate / perform due to reasons of pandemic situation etc.
For any queries, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lines open from Monday to Friday between 09:00 AM to 6:00 PM
20. Colgate may amend, update, extend, change, terminate, cancel, suspend etc. the terms hereof without any further notice and their decision shall be final in this regard.