Colgate Supports the World Health Organization (WHO) #SafeHands Effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
At Colgate-Palmolive, our very purpose is to improve the health and wellness of people, their pets and our planet. Through this coronavirus pandemic, our incredible teams around the world are working hard to support those in need and help people continue their daily routines — to brush their teeth, wash their hands, care for their skin, clean their homes, bathe and shower, and feed their pets. We are more dedicated and determined than ever. Together, we are:
Keeping our people safe, healthy and connected by:
- Enhancing cleaning and visitor screening at our facilities.
- Staggering work schedules and implementing additional social distancing measures to protect our people.
- Utilizing collaboration tools and implementing creative ways to stay connected.
Serving our customers, consumers and communities by:
- Working diligently to respond to the needs of retailers and consumers everywhere, continuing to provide essential personal and home products.
- Donating products in areas of acute need throughout the world.
- Working with nonprofit partners to deploy resources that will help stop the spread of the virus and address critical needs.